BTC RACE SERIES 2018
Back again for 2018 is the always popular BTC Race Series. The Birmingham Track Club hosts four races during each calendar year. BTC members can sign up for all four at one time and save a bundle of money in the process.
- The BTC Race Series is a member benefit that is only available to current members of the Birmingham Track Club. By registering for the BTC Race Series you save at least $20 compared to the best early registration price you would pay to register for all four races individually - well worth the dues to join the BTC if you are not already a member.
- While the registration system indicates a "discount" for BTC membership, that is only the system's way of requiring BTC membership to qualify for the BTC Race Series. Your discount is the significantly reduced price for signing up for the four races at once.
- Your registration for the BTC Race Series will automatically be copied to the individual races as each race approaches. You do not need to do anything more to register for each of the races.
- There is no extra benefit (t-shirt, medal, etc.) or competition for the BTC Race Series. It is simply a way to register for all four races at the same time and with a significant discount.
- Registration for the BTC Race Series closes at the same time as the closing of registration for the first race in the series.
Here are the four races in the 2018 BTC Race Series. Click on a race name to go to the web site for the respective race to get more detailed information. Note that these race web sites are still being updated for 2018 so be aware that some of the details are for the 2017 version of the respective race. Check back for updates.
- Adam's Heart Runs - January 20, 2018
Come run the roads of Oak Mountain State Park. Pick your race distance from 10k or 10-mile options.
- Statue to Statue - April 7, 2018
Starting in the shadow of Vulcan's statue and finishing near the Statue of Liberty, this race is known as "The South's Toughest 15k". You haven't run Birmingham until you run this race!
- Peavine Falls Run - July 4, 2018
This is our annual July 4th party in Oak Mountain State Park - that is if you consider running up and back down the mountain a party. This is another signature race that any Brimingham runner has to have on their running resume.
- Vulcan 10k - November 3, 2018
This is one of the finest 10k races you will ever run. Starting and finishing in downtown Birmingham, this race draws elite runners from around the country.