Tuscaloosa Half Marathon & 5K
RATE CALENDAR (Registration Opens 10/7/19 at 12:00pm CST
Half Marathon Rates
- $40.00 for first 100 registrants
- $65.00 Launch Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 10/21/2019
- $80.00 Early Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 1/6/2020
- $90.00 Regular Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 3/2/2020
- $95.00 Late Registration until 7:00 pm CDT on 3/27/2020
- $110.00 Race Day Registration
- $20.00 for first 100 registrants
- $25.00 Launch Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 10/21/2019
- $30.00 Early Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 1/6/2020
- $35.00 Regular Registration until 11:59 pm CST on 3/2/2020
- $40.00 Late Registration until 7:00 pm CDT on 3/27/2020
- $50.00 Race Day Registration
- Active and Veteran Military
- Corporate groups w/ Sponsorship or Activation
- Email email@example.com to inquire or request a code for the above categories
All participants in the Tuscaloosa Tourism & Sports Half Marathon should plan to be at the starting line at least 30-45 minutes before the start of the race. All runners are encouraged to find the appropriate place in the starting area based on your anticipated finish time.
- 7:00 AM: Tuscaloosa Tourism & Sports Half Marathon & 5K
STARTING LINE: Government Plaza (2106 6th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401)
All runners are encouraged to pick up race packets prior to Race Day. Packet Pickup will be held on Friday, March 27, 2020 from 2:00pm – 6:00 pm at Government Plaza. At the Packet Pickup you will receive your bib, timing chip, shirt and other race information as well as learn about the course.
Note: If you are not able to make it to Packet Pickup on Friday, you make pick up your race bib and shirt between 5:30-6:35 am on race morning. You may also have a friend pick up your packet for you but they MUST have a copy of your ID with them.
PICK UP INFO
- DATE: Friday, March 27, 2020
- TIME: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- LOCATION: Government Plaza
Parking is available in the The Tuscaloosa Intermodal Facility, often referred to as the IMF parking deck, is located at the corner of Seventh Street and 23rd Avenue. This four-story parking deck facility is free to use and conveniently located in the heart of Downtown. This lot is adjacent to Government Plaza, the location for packet pickup on Friday and the start and end of the race on Saturday.